Whoop Whoop, it Fridayyyyy! I worked all week this week(can you believe it, haha), I say that with complete sarcasm. I usually always work 5 days every week, but since I am in retail I always work Saturday and have a day off during the week. This week was straight through, like the rest of the world, so I am super pumped it's Friday!
1. Favorite Music: So I used to love Enrique Iglesias in the early 2000's, like played his CD on repeat love. His most current song Bailando just makes me want to dance(and maybe have a margarita in my hand while I do so) fitting, because bailando means dancing.
2. Favorite Recipe: I love this pizza recipe from Schue Love(she has wonderful recipes)and make it often! It's super simple, if you cheat like me and buy a store bought crust. R and I both love onions so I thinly slice two red onions and then caramelize. It's so good, way better then anything you'd ever get at a restaurant!
3. Favorite Item: I love camo, I am currently wearing camo calf hair ballet flats, and I own camo in workout gear, tops, shoes, hats, etc. I found this shirt in Madewell's sale and I am in love, dark denim and tall boots all day everyday!
4. Favorite Wine: I stopped at bottles last weekend in search of a "jammy" red wine. I love red wine to be fruit forward, not sweet, just rich in fruit flavors. So I must admit I can't remember the wine's name, but I'm going to bottles tonight and will update this and let you know; because it was delish!
5. Favorite Moment: Ok, so last night I stumbled upon a TV Show that I am now in love with. It's relate-able as it is based in Eastern NC, only an hour and a half from where I grew up. The show is A Chef's Life, a documentary following the life of Chef Vivian Howard and her restaurant which I am dying to try, the Chef & the Farmer.