Pinterest is my jam and guilty pleasure. For me it's so many things...gets my creative juices flowing(what little I have), it's a escape from reality(ever so briefly), inspires outfits, sparks what little craftiness I have within, gives me recipes, and helps me continue to dream and aspire. Here are some of my current favorite "Pins" check them out...
1) T-shirt: Regardless of if you like Beyonce or not, she's a hell of a business woman and smart enough to surround herself with a incredible team...and she's worked hard at becoming what she is for years, years folks! This t-shirt is a nice little reminder.
2) Gift Wrap: My family has always picked a wrapping theme each year, we all start to browse for our own theme months prior to Christmas. I love this wrapping theme, the green, black and gold may be my wrapping theme this year.
3)NYC: 'nough said! No, in all seriousness I love NY and came across this picture and couldn't get over its beauty.
4)Outfit: Leather, plaid, grey, and gold= heaven in an outfit. I am jonesing for a pair of leather leggings, I keep scouring TJ Maxx in Mount Pleasant for a super discounted pair. This plaid scarf is perfect, plaid scarves are such a classic, but somehow I don't have this classic?!
5) Art: Y'all this picture's medium is pencil!!! Paul Cadden's artwork is amazing, mind blown!
6) Pumpkins: I love all things pumpkin, but these pumpkins are especially inspiring. I may take my some paint and spray paint to my current fairy tale pumpkins.
7) Mountain Chic: That's what I like to call this look. I am loving the look of the baseball cap with an outfit, gives it an urban feel.
8) Food: Um...broccoli isn't my favorite. As a young child I would only eat it if it were covered in cheese, but as I've gotten older and my taste buds have matured(ha!) this recipe looks yummy, healthy, and simple.