Woohoooo, it's Friday!!! Well Friday for y'all, us retail folk call Saturday Friday. I am so excited to have my dad and step-mom come into town today, I haven't seen them since our wedding in June! I think we have a pretty low key weekend planned, maybe dinner out on Sullivan's tonight and football/grill out tomorrow night. The less plans the better in my opinion.
1. Favorite Music: In keeping with my remix/dance song theme check out my new favorite this week. It's a Marvin Gaye classic remixed, and they did a pretty awesome job.
2. Favorite Item: Came across this sweater on Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers Blog and it's such a good price, I may be hitting the purchase button today. This sweater with leggings and boots would be my staple outfit all Fall, and black is always my go to, but the taupe is great too!
3. Favorite Recipe: I made this recipe last night, but added/changed a few things and it was absolutely delicious! Stay tuned for my version of the recipe next week!
4. Favorite Wine: So I purchased a new rose'(Cotes de Provence) from Trader Joes yesterday and I am anxious to try it this weekend. The price makes me nervous(good ole $6.99), but it's from Provence, which is famous for rose' and I found it listed as one of the best wine rose' buys.
5. Favorite Moment: So if you've been reading you know I do crossfit, and (to give you more info then you ever cared to know about crossfit) everyday there is a workout with a "prescribed" weight. The goal is to get to the point where you can "rx" a workout, well this little pep squeak has taken a while to get to the point where I can confidently "rx" workouts. Well I "rx'ed" two workouts this week, which felt amazing! I've been working out at 6am more consistently and it has paid off!