So I don't watch Dancing With the Stars, but I caught this clip online somehow, and Alfonso aka Carlton better win, he's an amazing dancer! Hence my Fresh Prince of Bel Air "Fresh Friday" picture. Hope everyone had an awesome week, here's my Friday Favorites...
1. Favorite Music: I must confess I started listening to Christmas music this week! I know, I'm crazy! I can't stand people who decorate before Thanksgiving, yet I start blasting Christmas music. I found this AH-MAZING Frank Sinatra Christmas re-mix song, and it's my new favorite.
2. Favorite Item: I found this sweatshirt from our local J.Crew yesterday for $17!!! I wore it out last night with my high waisted jeans and I loved the look. I purchased the black, but it's super cute in white as well.
3. Favorite Recipe: So I must admit, I have not cooked much at all this week. We had left overs on Monday, and I have my RCIA class Wed night(which is Rob's favorite night as he eats Taco Bell on those evenings) and last night we went to a friends for a chili cook off. So I have this recipe bookmarked for the weekend!
4. Favorite Drink: I'm opening this yummy bottle of Bordeaux this evening. It was described as being the quintessential French wine(for this price point).
5. Favorite Moment: Waking up each morning, does that count. Seriously though, it's the little moments we all take for granted, maybe if we each said a prayer taking a breath and putting our two feet on the ground we may start the day off a bit better.