This week has been relatively painless, haha. I love the fact that it's finally cooler outside, I love cold weather(I say this now). I have told R often, how I would love to live somewhere that has 4 true seasons. Don't get me wrong, we love Charleston, but the summers can become a little too long for me sometimes.
1. Favorite Music: Christmas classic! Now who wants to go watch Christmas Family Vacation with me?!! And why can't we have great Christmas music classics like this anymore?!
2. Favorite Recipe: We are attending a Friendsgiving dinner on Sunday, and I am in charge of mashed potatoes. My family always had sweet potato casserole and mashed potatoes(sometimes) at Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am thinking of making these parmesan mashed potatoes, they look delicious, don't require peeling(thank goodness), and Ina can do no wrong in my book!
3. Favorite Item: My mom picked these shoes up for me at the J. Crew Outlet, and I am in love with them. They're so comfortable and the perfect heel height to wear with jeans, and the color is perfect!
4. Favorite Drink: I want to make some yummy apple cider on Sunday, it's supposed to be gross weather. So warm apple cider sounds right up my alley(maybe with some spiced rum ;) ).
5. Favorite Moment: So many I can't count. I have been really fortunate to have dinner with two great friends this week, which doesn't happen very often. Wednesday was Xiao Bao Biscuit with Annie and last night my cousin and I met at Basil. I think I have met my Asian food quota for the week.