Woop Woop, it's Fri-yayyyy!!! We are leaving today to head back to NC to visit family since we will be in OH for Christmas this year. I couldn't be more excited to see my family, I haven't been home since December of last year, craziness! I have today off and R is taking a half day so I am excited to get on the road early.
1. Favorite Music: I grew up with this CD being played in our household around the holidays when we would have guests over. It's a great Christmas Remix Playlist, enjoy!
2. Favorite Item: Now that's Christmas time, I feel like I have so many favorites. I ordered this frame for our bedroom yesterday in mushroom, and I am so excited. They have the best quotes on their frames, I get teary eyed and happy reading each one. How special is this one...
3. Favorite Recipe: I hope acorn squash last longer than a week, because we purchased one on Sunday and I found the most delicious recipe to make with it, but it will have to wait until Sunday or Monday. Check out this yummy and simple recipe!
4. Favorite Drink Recipe: I wrote about this the other day, but seriously, it's so good and really easy to make! I left out the simple syrup, because I don't like drinks to be sweet and thought the ginger beer provided plenty of sweetness.
5. Favorite Moment: Having today off and heading home today is going to be my favorite moment! It's going to be so nice to walk into my "home" today, there's something about even the smell of "home" that makes me relaxed and happy!