1. So I discovered the song All About That Bass over a month ago and have been obsessed with it ever since. The guy who starts dancing in this video is the star if you ask me. I would like to be best friends with him, his dance moves are AH-mazing!
2. I recently purchased these jeans, and find they look good with just about every outfit. I have worn them just about every other day, they are just too comfortable! They are the PERFECT boyfriend jean.
3. Wine, it's one of my favorite words and facts about life. It has been my drink of choice for years, but in recent years I have gotten to the point where I am starting to pick up the different flavors, I am by no means a connoisseur. If you blind folded me I would probably still tell you 2 buck Chuck was better than the $50 bottle. I love a good Pinot Noir, and for the price this bottle was delicious.
*side note, it was on sale at Harris Teeter if you're local
4. This Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad arrived in the mail this week, and I am in love! I commented on one of my clients eye makeup the other day and she told me it was Tom Ford, and she has never received so many compliments on her eye makeup since she started wearing this particular brand. It's just the right amount of sparkle that makes you look twice. I purchased it in the Silvered Topaz colorway, but the Seductive Rose(in the picture below) is also really pretty.
5. Lastly I leave you with this short video tribute to Robin Williams' passing. This a great message to live by and something we need to remind ourselves of daily.