1. Favorite Music: Y'all know my friend, Annie Reeves, well if you don't take the time to get to know her, she's got a great blog and good music taste! She introduced this sound cloud to me and it has been on repeat for the last few days!
2. Favorite Item: So I love this baseball hat trend, who doesn't want a stylish way to cover up dirty hair(let's be honest folks). I try to wash my hair only a few times a week anyways, so this would come in handy when I don't want to put a bottle of dry shampoo on my hair. This is my favorite baseball hat, if we lived in a cooler climate I would rock(yes, I said it, hey confidence pulls off anything) this on the weekend.
3. Favorite Link: My good friend Jill, started a blog, and she's pretty fabulous and has an amazing eye for interior design. I have already asked her to design our next house, homegirl is in the midst of creating a stellar interior design business. Check her out, you'll be happy you did!
4. Favorite Recipe: We are having dinner at my cousin's house Saturday night with our great aunt and uncle from FL. I am in charge of wine and dessert, clearly I have the wine part covered...dessert, well that's a different story. I'm not the best baker, maybe that's because I never have all the ingredients and try to sub the most important. I'm going to try this recipe, so I will let you know how it turns out. I figure milk and cookies is pretty hard to beat!
5. Favorite Moment: My husband came home from Chicago last night. We both traveled for work this week and were like two passing ships in the night. Everything happens for a reason, firm believer in this, and I think God was reminding me how much I enjoy being around him, I was so excited and ready for him to come home last night.