1. Favorite Music: I am obsessed with sound cloud and discovered this song randomly, and literally listen to it on repeat. The video is a bit odd, and I just go to a different tab when it's on, but the song makes me happy :)
2. Favorite Item: So this cooler weather has me lusting for a pair of Lululemon yoga pants, I wear them all the time, I slip into them once I get home and I work out in them(have you caught on to me trying to justify them, think I have a case?!). Regardless, they're my favorite and I only have one pair of long pants that I continually wash, think it's time for a new pair.
3. Favorite Recipe: I made this chili recipe last night and it was amazing! Perfect for these damp grey days we've been having(seriously grey is an understatement), it will be our new go to chili recipe! (side note, I put frozen chicken on the top and just shredded it after letting it cook on low all day in the crockpot)
4. Favorite Wine: Y'all know I love my wine, actually this week Octoberfest was my drink of choice during the chilly evenings, however, R surprised me with a bottle of cab sav from Decoy, delicious treat!
5. Favorite Moment: Some sweet people gave me the sweetest gift this week, a New American Bible. Made my week :)
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. We get to celebrate the marriage of one of my good friends Rachel to her soon to be husband, Billy!! It's at Boone Hall and I am sure will be amazing, don't worry I will use up all the little storage I have left on my iPhone and overload you with pictures on Monday.