1. Hair Products: Let me start out by saying I am a SUCKER for products, I am a packaging experts dream. My hair stylist used this R + Co Dry Shampoo on me the other day and I fell in love. It smells amazing and works really well, AND it's cheaper then my first love, Oribe Texturizing Spray.
2. Recipes to Make: How decadent do these waffles look??!!! Will someone make these for me and serve them with this drink. I love grapefruit and this drink has been calling my name for months, I need to break down and make it asap!
3. Restaurants: I am flying to NY on Saturday and staying with one of my bestist friends and favorite people in the world. I made reservations at this Mexican restaurant on the Upper East Side and I could not be more excited...margarita por favor!!
4. Wine: I am drinking this Rose' currently and it's the jam! I love rose' and this one is independently good without food, but would be equally delicious served with dinner. I'm a fan and so is R, he's picky when it comes to rose'.
5. Video to Watch: I saw this video and of course cried, it's one of the sweetest videos. I am sure all moms can relate, and others can appreciate a one year old's birthday a little differently now.